The Club

The League's Clubhouse
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:05 pm 
Archivist

<center>SPEN666</center>

Spen666 started out as the youngest son of an old, old family on the Isle of Man that traced its origins back beyond the time of the Vikings. Normally it was the tradition of the Spen family to school the firstborn son in the ways of the manor, to take over from the father, the second son was to enter the military and distinguish himself with a career fighting in foreign lands, while the third son entered the clergy and tended to the flock, taking over, at length, from his uncle.

Unfortunately for the Spen family, the third son of this particular generation was afflicted by an extremely rare form of lycanthropy. Come the full moon he would shrivel into a pale, lurid creature with eerie, mesmeric, voluminous eyes and lose nearly all his hair. He would develop a foul tongue and lambaste those who approached him with cutting, erudite, well-observed remarks that hurt them to the very quick. He would develop a distaste for clothing and go about in little more than a pair of torn breeches. During this most hateful time he would favour damp, dark places such as the shadowy area under the bridge that crossed the river at the North end of the grounds. He would become immensely strong and, should the feeling take him, exert an almost magnetic attraction on persons of the opposite sex.

During these episodes the strange birthmark to be found hidden in the fleshy fold behind the lobe of his left ear, the one that had caused the midwife to faint in shock when she brought him into the world, developed an angry quality that meant it almost seemed to glow.

In the end, despairing of his son ever entering the ministry with the number of the beast etched into the skin behind his ear, Spen senior did the only thing he could do.

He sent his son to lawyer school.

Now Spen is the retained solicitor for the League of Gentlemen Cyclists, bringing his own particular brand of justice and fairplay to this most hallowed of establishments.

FROM THE FILES OF THE ABD

Sex: Male
Height: Variable
Weight: Hefty
Eye colour: Grey
Hair: Variable
Race: That's a discriminatory question that is contrary to the Human Rights Act and therefore does not merit an answer.

Distinguishing features:
Catch him at the right time of the month and you'll be looking face to face with Gollum, only more frightening. Stronger too, and with a more thorough grasp of legislature.

MEMO

This one has a secret weak spot. He's from the Isle of Man. The guy has to have two stroke engine oil running through his blood simply through congenital exposure. I heard he has a fancy for donuts and black rubber, so even if we don't stand a chance of getting him with an SUV we should be able to work on his weakness for motorised two wheelers.

Stan? Stan, quit stuffing your face with that apple pie and get me a goddamn coffee. If you put any of that disgusting sweetener in it this time I'll rip off your balls and fill them with sugar lumps so you've got a handy supply for the next time you make me coffee.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:17 pm 
Retained Solicitor

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:31 pm 
Archivist

Ooooh!

I've just found bios for Alchemy and Somersetbiker in my files!

How exciting!

I'll put them up tomorrow after I get back from Aberfeldy.

Sam

http://quantumcoyote.com
"Ya'd think we could just attracts ants, like normal people."